- Pupils are placed in the various Houses, namely Nehru, Tagore, Bhabha and Naidu. The student council of the school help in maintaining discipline.
- Facilities for volleyball, throwball, netball, cricket, badminton, table tennis, carom and chess, physical education and gymnastics are provided.
- Provision is made for Art and Craft.
- Other facilities are Dramatics, Debating, Science Club, Literary Club and excursions.
- Elocution, Debating and Dramatics – The aim of these is to train our students from their earliest years in the art of public speaking and to discover and to develop the latent talents of the students. Prizes are awarded annually to the best individual performers both in English and Hindi and to the best House in Inter-House Dramatics.
- Library – An excellent library is maintained by the School and there is a reading room where students can pursue a wide selection of magazines and periodicals.
- Games and Sports are organised and played under the supervision of teachers and coaches on an Inter-House and Inter-School basis. They are table tennis, badminton, throwball, volleyball, basketball and cricket. Students also participate in competitions held at State Level and National Level.
- Excursions – The students are taken on various excursions and educational trips to places of interest in and around Mumbai, and various places in India during holidays.